The Revolution CR is excellent for these applications:
· Feed: gravity
· ø Fluid nozzle: 0,5 mm
· ø Needle: 0,5 mm
· Type: double action
· Capacity: 7,0 ml
· Thread size: fine 1-1/2" (38 mm)
· External needle reg.: standard
Start off airbrushing with the industry leader - Iwata. Made for users at all levels, this top-of-the-line Revolution Series brush is a great value.
With breakthrough technology and performance, this airbrush outperforms all others in its price range. Its features include: an internal mix airbrush; ergonomic handle design; fine detail to 1-1/2" spray pattern; larger nozzle and needle combination (0.5-mm) that makes for easier spraying of thicker or heavier paints; redesigned trigger mechanism and larger needle-chucking nut for easy assembly; and replaceable internal Teflon™ needle packing for use with solvent-based paints.
· A gravity-feed airbrush designed for quick changes of custom mixed colors
· Versatile for moderate detail to background spraying
· Perfect for general-purpose art-and-craft projects, as well as model-railroad detailing, R/C car bodies, plastic kits and automotive painting.